Re: RFS: gen/0.4.0.1-1

Thanks, Stéphane.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 8:08 PM, Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> wrote:
- I've created branches upstream and pristine-tar to better match our gbp-based workflow
- I've added debian/gbp.conf

I've never used pristine-tar. Is it only for backing up the original source tar file?
I only use `gbp import-orig path/to/upstream.tar.gz` when creating/updating package. When I build it, I use debuild and pbuilder-dist manually instead of `gbp buildpackage`.
I guess there is no need to change my workflow?

- Usually for team-maintained packages, "Maintainer" is set to "Debian OCaml Maintainers <debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org>" and "Uploaders" is set to whoever is in charge of the package. I let you think about it and change that if you want.

I've just updated that as suggested, Uploaders is set to myself at the moment.
Maybe the actual uploader (package sponsor) should be added to Uploaders too?
I'm not sure who will that be though (Stéphane?).

Best regards,
Andy