Re: RFS: gen/0.4.0.1-1

Andy Li:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Ximin Luo <infinity0@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> One thing though is that the source package should probably be renamed
>> "ocaml-gen", I think "gen" is too generic and can potentially conflict with
>> other things.
>>
> Thanks for the comments!
> Renamed and reuploaded to https://mentors.debian.net/package/ocaml-gen
>

>> Have you considered putting your Debian packages on Alioth git rather than
>> github? We have most of them here:
>>
>> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/
>>
>> (This is also useful to see what naming conventions are being used.)
>>
>  I'm happy to use Alioth. How can I create a repo there?

Create a guest account then join this team:

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ocaml-maint/

"New account" top right, "Request to join" bottom right.

Then you upload an SSH key to your account settings, wait some minutes, in the meantime you can read:

https://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/ocaml_packaging_policy.html/a662.html and rest of section D.

After you make sure you can `ssh alioth.debian.org` you can then create a new git repo:

https://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/ocaml_packaging_policy.html/x713.html

Except I think this documentation is slightly out-of-date and you can just use the "dom-new-git-repo" script from the dh-ocaml package, instead of checking out a SVN repo with some scripts in it.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git