Re: Preparation of the transition to OCaml 4.05.0: status update

Quoting Ralf Treinen (2017-07-23 07:33:44)
> > Since it's currently virtual, it looks like I need to add "ocamlbuild |
> > ocaml-nox" as the build dependency (in addition to another one on just
> > ocaml-nox).  Is that correct?
> no, this will not work, due to a limitation of the autobuilders.

They don't call it a limitation but a feature. Autobuilders (and specifically
sbuild) will throw away all alternatives but the first in an attempt to make
the chosen installation set at build time less "random" than it otherwise would
be.