Re: new hol-light package

On 17/05/2013 15:13, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
I updated the hol-light package in the git repository with a new
upstream version and some fixes, including OCaml 4 compatibility.
As usual, the package passes the test suite, running for 18 hours
now. The hol-light PTS page lists a lintian error, which I don't
see myself with the lintian from sid. I believe, this error is an
instance of #707742. It would be nice if somebody could sponsor
an upload for hol-light.

This would delay the migration of camlp5, which is already 8 days old,
so please wait for that first. [...]

Uploaded.

Stéphane