new hol-light package

Hi,

I updated the hol-light package in the git repository with a new
upstream version and some fixes, including OCaml 4 compatibility.
As usual, the package passes the test suite, running for 18 hours
now. The hol-light PTS page lists a lintian error, which I don't
see myself with the lintian from sid. I believe, this error is an
instance of #707742. It would be nice if somebody could sponsor
an upload for hol-light.

To make OCaml 4 compatibility checking easier, it would be nice
if packages with reverse dependencies could be uploaded to
experimental. I had to build the camlp5 package myself, because
it is not installable in experimental.

Bye,

Hendrik