Re: ocamlnet3

Le 06/07/2011 16:25, Eric Cooper a écrit :
> ocamlnet3 is not "plug-compatible" with ocamlnet2.  Most programs will
> need small changes in their build scripts to deal with slightly
> different include and lib paths. [...]

I've recompiled all OCaml-related packages with some updates (most
notably, OCaml 3.12.1, but also ocamlnet 3.2.1), in a test repository
available at [1] (still incomplete). It appears that most rdeps compile
with no changes (failures include approx, galax and xmlrpc-light;
failure logs are available at the same location).

[1] http://ocaml.debian.net/debian/ocaml-3.12.1/

> [...] What's the best way to deal with that?

All the broken packages are maintained by our team; you can directly fix
them in the git repositories.

>> What about uploading the current state to experimental?
>
> I'll try to get an up-to-date upstream version ready, and then I'll
> ask for one of you DDs to sponsor the upload. Thanks.

Great.

Stéphane