Re: ocamlnet3

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 11:28:33PM +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> What is the status of this transition?

I have not done anything since I pushed the ocamlnet3 branch a while
ago.  I'll try to update it to the most recent release.

> Did you try all reverse dependencies?

ocamlnet3 is not "plug-compatible" with ocamlnet2.  Most programs will
need small changes in their build scripts to deal with slightly
different include and lib paths.  What's the best way to deal with that?

> What about uploading the current state to experimental?

I'll try to get an up-to-date upstream version ready, and then I'll
ask for one of you DDs to sponsor the upload. Thanks.