Re: overhaul of the debian ocaml policy

Hi everybody,

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:39:06PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:

> I think I now have a draft of an update of our policy. This work
> is simply a continuation of the work started by Sylvain who did already
> the splitting in policy and reference that we had discussed earlier.

> git+ssh://git.debian.org//git/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/dh-ocaml.git
> branch: policy-update

I cannot see a consensus on the question of tagging debian-specific
META files that was brought up by Sylvain. Hence, I did not put
anything on this topic in the policy for now.

The package is now updated in git (branch policy-update). In fact I did
not find any time to work further on the reference manual. Policy and
Reference are in the same state as on August 15.  The only exception is
a note saying that META files should be put in the directory of the
library, as we had it discussed here.

Tomorrow night (monday evening) I will upload to unstable, so this is
your last chance to raise concerns.

Mehdi: I was under the impression that the two bug fixes against the
dom-git-* tools were already in unstable, but I was wrong. Is it
still OK to upload the package with the two non-RC bug fixes, or do
we have to take them out?

-Ralf.