Re: Debian package available for OCaml-R.

Stéphane Glondu a écrit :
Guillaume Yziquel a écrit :
yziquel@seldon:~/sandbox/repo/debian/debian-ocaml/ocaml-r$
dh-ocaml/tools/dom-new-git-repo ocaml-r
I: initialize (empty) remote repository on alioth.d.o
Initialized empty shared Git repository in
/srv/git.debian.org/git/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocaml-r.git/
I: set up commit notification (mail and CIA)
chmod: cannot access `hooks/post-update': No such file or directory
I: all done. You can now checkout your new git repo with: [...]

The output is definitely not right. Are you sure you are running
dom-new-git-repo from a git repository? What's the output (and return
code) of "git show-ref"?

I was not running it from a git repository. I'm sorry for the resulting confusion.

--
     Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/