Re: Debian package available for OCaml-R.

Stéphane Glondu a écrit :
Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
$ dom-new-git-repo
Usage: dom-new-git-repo PKGNAME [ UPSTREAM_TARBALL ]

Did you put upstream's tarball also in the command line?
Maybe it's not clear but you better have to pass the tarball as an
argument too.

No. In Guillaume's case, he shouldn't give UPSTREAM_TARBALL since he is
running the command from the git repository he wants to be exported.

No, I was not. So I should have been using UPSTREAM_TARBALL from the start perhaps.

Don't know.

Anyway, thanks a lot to you all for being so helpful on all this.

--
     Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/