Re: Maxence's build system and bug #545649

Stéphane Glondu a écrit :
Guillaume Yziquel a écrit :
I stumbled on the same bug that you solved:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org/msg22113.html

I do not really understand what is the problem nor how you straightened
this one out.

See:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/cameleon.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/0005-Add-explicit-path-for-source.patch;h=9e49cbc3e434aa08b31bebf816c7eed3bd213993;hb=79cb564fc58af66edb8e3214b53d2cb28fe1b847

Maxence should probably fix this on his side (he has done it already for
cameleon). I'm putting him in CC to let him know.

In the meantime, something similar to the patch above should be sufficient.

No. These were already modified in Maxence's build system. I guess Maxence carried the modification of the build system from Cameleon to OCaml-R.

What solved my problem was the rm .depend in debian/clean. And perhaps the order of the CDBS includes (but this last one is a wild guess).

The package in git now builds. Please inform me of what still needs to be done to have it in the best shape.

All the best,

--
     Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/