Re: on the 30 FTBFS bugs - let's slow down a bit

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> Just to be sure that everybody is on the same line: I believe that
> packages should be fixed (ported, built, uploaded) in the right order as
> it happens with a standard transition, right? (Otherwise, I guess the
> checksum database will not contain the appropriate information to
> compute dependencies appropriately.) [...]

Indeed.

> [...] Can we easily set up a monitor page
> that drives us in uploading in the proper order and avoiding to skip
> over a late buildd?

I've set up this page:

  http://debian.glondu.net/monitor/ocaml/ocaml_transition_monitor.html

This is a simple patch[1] against the usual monitor. For now, it
monitors only libraries. I will refine the test later.

[1] http://glondu.net/tmp/monitor.patch

Stéphane