on the 30 FTBFS bugs - let's slow down a bit

Apparently, they idea of migrating piecewise to dh_ocaml has been
defeated by a few changes in dh-ocaml 0.9 (or possibly before), I see at
least two of them as the reason for most bugs:

- the removal of the backward compatibility link on the CDBS snippet
  from class/ocaml.mk to rules/ocaml.mk

- the fact that dh_ocaml is (1) executed by default by ocaml.mk (CDBS)
  and (2) not avoidable

While 30 RC bugs are surely fixable quite quickly, I'm a bit disturbed
by the fact that we now *have* *to* fix them right ahead de facto
forcing the hand on the migration to dh_ocaml, while the initial plans
were quite different.

I'd like hence to propose a milder strategy, consisting in uploading a
new dh_ocaml version which:

- reintroduces the backward compatibility link
- do not invoke dh_ocaml by default

That would enable to migrate bit by bit to dh_ocaml as initially
planned.

Alternatively, if there is a group of people willing to fix very quickly
the 30 FTBFS bugs, I'm happy also with considering the alternative of
switching en masse to dh_ocaml, but notice that if we discover some
bigger issue later on, we would have to backtrack in a more painful
manner.  Call me conservative, but I'm a prudent guy :-)

Personally, I'll be able to fix in the next week / 10 days the packages
I usually upload, hardly more than that or more quickly.