Re: on the 30 FTBFS bugs - let's slow down a bit

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :

> Alternatively, if there is a group of people willing to fix very quickly
> the 30 FTBFS bugs, I'm happy also with considering the alternative of
> switching en masse to dh_ocaml, but notice that if we discover some
> bigger issue later on, we would have to backtrack in a more painful
> manner.

I personnaly can start (from tomorrow) fixing most of them. I'm sure
that we can handle this. The good news is: 30 FTBFS is really low
comparing to what I expected to happen :D

Switching en masse to dh_ocaml is the best thing we can do.

Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/