OCaml-R packaging, clean target.

Hello.

I'm currently trying to package R bindings for OCaml.

Maxence: On the webpage, it says that OCaml-R *will* be released under GPL. Does this mean that it is not yet released under a free licence? May I package it?

Now, concerning the package, I have an issue with the clean target:

./configure needs to have run before make clean can be run. Is this a trouble for a Debian package, or is it not? Because it means that make clean does not revert everything to its original state.

All the best,

Guillaume Yziquel.