transition to OCaml 3.11 - started

Given the ACK from the release team, I hereby declare officially
started the transition to OCaml 3.11 in unstable (which might take a
while, so be warned!).

I've just uploaded dh-ocaml 0.3 to unstable which, I remind you, was
available only in experimental thus far. The current plan is to upload
tomorrow ocaml 3.11 to unstable, just to give some time to the buildds
to discover that dh-ocaml is now available in unstable.

For the coordination of this transition I remind you all that we have
a wiki page
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/OCaml311Migration and, as
usual, our IRC channel #debian-ocaml on irc.debian.org.

Good luck to everybody :)