Re: Ocaml opt on alpha

On 17-12-2007, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> --qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk
>
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 10:10:19PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
>> I have debugged this i think (in november someone contact me about
>> bashism in ocamldoc*config program). I will check it before the release.
>>=20
>> I will upload on friday (after debugging the OCAMLDOC_PACKAGES stuff).=20
>
> So, what happened to this?

Upload is ready last problem describe above.

> In my last irc log you mention the issue of non PIC obtained after
> compiling ocamlnet against the ocaml version you were going to upload.
> This is fine if it happened with the latest version of ocamlnet in
> experimental, and should be fixed by compiling ocamlnet in our repo
> against ocaml in our repo (which shipped a new, pic version, of the
> ocaml runtime library).

I was a little busy yesterday... I would like to be sure that there is
no other possible regression (i.e. in other packages regarding this PIC
problem).

> Can you please go ahead and upload then?

Well, considering your description, i think i will go ahead! Upload in
30 minutes...

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall