Re: Ocaml opt on alpha

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 10:10:19PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> I have debugged this i think (in november someone contact me about
> bashism in ocamldoc*config program). I will check it before the release.
>
> I will upload on friday (after debugging the OCAMLDOC_PACKAGES stuff).

So, what happened to this?

In my last irc log you mention the issue of non PIC obtained after
compiling ocamlnet against the ocaml version you were going to upload.
This is fine if it happened with the latest version of ocamlnet in
experimental, and should be fixed by compiling ocamlnet in our repo
against ocaml in our repo (which shipped a new, pic version, of the
ocaml runtime library).

Can you please go ahead and upload then?