Re: Ocaml opt on alpha

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 01:49:55AM +0100, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> > When it will be time, somebody should consider uploading the ocaml
> package sitting in the SVN (which include this kind of changes).
> What prevents us from doing it right now since ocaml 3.10 is in testing
> and we don't have a release in the near future?

Nothing indeed, I wanted to do that just after having debugged properly
the ocamldoc automatic building stuff, which is currently broken and I'm
not entirely sure it is fixed in the current svn version (Sylvain, if my
memory is not faulty, I think the current svn version can make other
packages FTBFS when the OCAMLDOC_PACKAGES Makefile variable is empty, do
you think is it possible?).

I'll be busy for sure this entire week and can't do that. If someone can
do the following it would be great:
1) rebuild ocaml from svn
2) test building against it a package which is *not* using the ocamldoc
   building stuff (I guess mainly only me and Sylvain are using it, so I
   doubt this would be an hard to fulfill requirement)

Any taker?