Re: OCaml curses?

On 07-08-2007, Richard Jones <rich@annexia.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 03:15:23PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:

>> > I did -- ages ago.  Better ask him again.
>> >
>> > BTW, I need this because we will hopefully start to ship some
>> > OCaml-based tools in Fedora.  With any luck starting here:
>> > http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/
>> >

>> I was looking at ocaml-tmk, this morning. I won't consider to package
>> it, because i think upstream is unresponsive. But i would really
>> appreciate to have a fork that only contains the curses binding (and not
>> the tmk things). If Richard is willing to do the fork i will consider to
>> package it (given the fact that i have been quite busy with many things
>> including real life stuff).
>
> I've talked to upstream today and Nicolas has given me admin
> permissions on the Savannah site.  So I'll produce a new upstream
> release shortly (probably tomorrow).  Does anyone mind if I deprecate
> the tmk/ directory?  Personally I'm only really interested in the
> curses stuff.

I am not interested in the tmk stuff, but i think it will be better to
split the current source in two : ocaml-curses and ocaml-tmk. It is just
a question of keeping some code that has already been written. Maybe,
someday someone will want to use ocaml-tmk (or package it).

I will be on vacation for one week without internet connection. Don't be
surprised if i only answer you in a week ;-)

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall