Re: OCaml curses?

Hi,

Richard Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 03:15:23PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> I've talked to upstream today and Nicolas has given me admin
> permissions on the Savannah site.  So I'll produce a new upstream
> release shortly (probably tomorrow).  Does anyone mind if I deprecate
> the tmk/ directory?  Personally I'm only really interested in the
> curses stuff.

Great news. A curses binding is something that I've heard many people
want. Before making a release, please consider renaming functions or at
least providing decent aliases. I had a quick look at the mli and I have
absolutely no idea about what the "mvwinch" function could do for
example (ok, I'm cheating a bit since I could have looked in the curses
doc). ocamldocumenting a bit would also be nice...

I can do the initial packaging for debian-ocaml-maint if you want.

Cheers,

Samuel.