Re: Some of your Debian packages might need attention -- Felix

On Sun, 2007-07-29 at 08:52 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> > How is the second build done? If you 'make' something twice it
> > usually doesn't do anything the second time. If you use make
> > clean/distclean, or whatever, the bug would be in the cleaning
> > process.
>
> As the bug report says, it was "unpack, build, clean, build". Now that
> you mention it, incomplete clean would explain the bug, too.

> "changed" and "new" are between:
>
>  - just after unpack
>  - after build && clean
>
> Normally there should be _no_ difference between these two moments.

Well this would explain the bug, and it is probably going to
be a persistent problem. It's rather hard to keep track of
what needs to be deleted.. I really want something like:

	rm -rf --keep=Makefile --keep=configure --keep=lpsrc *

is there a way to encode that?