Re: commit access right for all DDs to our repository

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 05:13:08PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Yes, go for it. This is indeed the way to go, but we must make sure that
> non-member commit logs are marked in a way allowing us to double check
> it, be it only because an outsider will be more able to make mistake or
> so.

Any idea about how to achieve this?  My best attempt (but I'm not
volunteering to implement it :-)) would be a commit hook which checks
the committer and, if it is not part of the project then it send the
commit notification to the package maintainer *and* to this list in
order to increase the number of eyes which can review the commit.