Re: Uploaders automatically set to the last nth workers on a pkg

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 08:51:12AM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> For example:
> lablgtk2 (2.6.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   [ Samuel Mimram ]
>   * Removing rpath from dlllabgtk2.so and others, closes: #351722.
>
>   [ Julien Cristau ]
>   * no_rsvg_gz.dpatch: new patch to disable checking for
>   * rsvg_handle_new_gz, which is useless in newer librsvg versions
>     because svgz support is now  builtin (see #348920).
>
> -- Samuel Mimram <smimram@debian.org>  Thu,  9 Feb 2006 18:41:15 +0000
>

> I think that there is no way to guess jcristau email (FYI, he is never
> on the last line of a changelog entry).

That's easy. The community members list is almost static, it's basically
the list of our project alioth members. We can sparingly upload the CDBS
class containing a list of pairs name/email which are part of
pkg-ocaml-maint.

Actually we even already have this, have a look at
/usr/share/cdbs/1/class/ocaml-vars.mk, OCAML_TEAM variable. Maybe it's
time to split a separate dh_ocaml package containing the CDBS class
though, since now changing that file requires re-uploading the whole
OCaml ...