Re: new web page: overview of OCaml related packages / transitions

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 12:14:50PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Just a little question for the color scheme. The different green shades
> are a bit difficult to distinguish. I guess you can note the difference
> between the experimental and the unstable ones, but from a first sight
> they all look almost uniformously green, and even after a second look,
> they kind of make your mind wonder if they are uniform or not, which is
> auite head-ache inducing (but granted, i had less than 4 hours sleep
> this night :).

I just copied the color schemes of the GNOME guys, color-by-color :)

Feel free to experiment with something better (the online version of the
page will be regenerated daily checking out the svn sources, so you can
just commit your changes ... and wait at most 24 hours), but please
avoid also the other end of the spectrum, i.e.: completely different
colors like blue/green/yellow. They probably won't induce head-ache, but
will induce epileptic seizures :)