Re: new web page: overview of OCaml related packages / transitions

On 12-07-2007, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   yesterday I got impressed by the "Status of GNOME packages in Debian"
> page that the GNOME maintainers are using for their transition.  So I
> wanted to have something like that for OCaml and this night I've created
> it :)
>
> The current result can be seen here:
>
>   http://sockmel.bononia.it/~zack/ocaml-debian-status/debian-ocaml-status.h=
> tml
>
> Unfortunately it can be moved to alioth directly since the cron job
> generating it requires some dependencies which are not available on
> alioth, I hope this can be fixed soon.
>
> In the meantime I've added a link to it from our homepage on alioth
> (http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/) and the code which generates
> the page is available in our repository (tools/ocaml-debian-status/).
> Note that ATM testing is not taken into account because Packages of
> testing are currently broken (i.e. non-822 compliant) in our archive,
> and this breaks the 822 parser I'm using.
>
> As you can see from the table we have quite a bit of work to do for
> OCaml 3.10.0 ... go for it! :-P

This is a great works, thank you very much...

Do you know why mldonkey, coq... are not there ?

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall

FYI: there is more packages than you think which have been uploaded to
experimental an rebuild for ocaml 3.10.0 by me, but this has showed me a
nasty bug in some of my package (ocaml-fileutils, ocaml-benchmark,
ocamlgsl...) -- will be corrected tonight