Re: Hijack camlidl, camlimages, Orphan mldonkey

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 08:07:11AM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 01:40:57AM +0200, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
>
> > Well i am intending to adopt camlimages and camlidl. I have made most of
> > the latest upload and i am using it (so i have interest in it). Setting
> > maintainer to me, is mainly a reason of noise on the list (since i will
> > be the maintainer all bugs mail will go directly to me). I will let
> > Debian OCaml Maint as uploaders.
>
> AFAIK you must use real maintainer addresses (not a mailing list)
> in the uploaders field.

Very well, i forget this point... So it is better to set dom as
maintainer.

However i will reduce the number of uploaders entry... Since i am the
main uploaders for the last uploads, it will help user to understand who
is in charge of the package (and contact this person...).

Thanks for your answer
Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall