Re: m68k vs. ocaml-base-nox-3.09.1

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 09:17:04 -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> I was noticing some odd ocaml dependency problems on m68k. It looks like
> some recent packages got built against ocaml-base-nox-3.09.1 instead of
> ocaml-base-nox-3.09.2. libequeue-ocaml seems to be causing me grief in
> particular.

Indeed, some packages seem to have been uploaded too early, and built
against the old ocaml. Sorry about that :/

> Here's the diff between packages depending on ocaml-base-nox-3.09.1 for
> i386 and m68k.
>
> I figure that's a decent start at the list of packages I should probably
> binNMU on m68k. What do ya'll think?
>
> +Package: approx
> +Package: confluence
> +Package: libagrep-ocaml
> +Package: libcairo-ocaml
> +Package: libcf-ocaml
> +Package: libequeue-ocaml
> +Package: liblablgtkmathview-ocaml
> +Package: liblablgtksourceview-ocaml
> +Package: libmad-ocaml
> +Package: libmysql-ocaml
> +Package: libocamlnet-ocaml
> +Package: libsdl-ocaml
> +Package: libshout-ocaml
> +Package: libsqlite-ocaml
> +Package: libssl-ocaml
> +Package: libvorbis-ocaml
> +Package: mtasc

Right, that seems reasonable.
So, by source packages (and adding cryptokit, which seems to be missing
from your list), that gives this list of binNMU candidates for m68k:
approx
confluence
ocamlagrep
cairo-ocaml