binNMU requests for the ocaml transition

Hi,

I've put together a list of packages which should be rebuilt against
ocaml 3.09.2, and which are, to the best of my knowledge, binNMU-safe.

First, packages which need to be rebuilt on all architectures.
In some cases, dep-waits should be set, so I've put them next to the
package (either because the depended-on package also needs a binNMU, or
because it isn't built on all architectures yet).

cameleon
        libxml-light-ocaml-dev >> 2.2-3
        liblablgtk2-ocaml-dev >= 2.6.0-5
camlidl
felix
ocaml-benchmark
camlimages
ocamlcreal
        libgmp-ocaml-dev >> 20021123-10
ocamldbi
        libocamlodbc-ocaml-dev >= 2.10-5
        libsqlite-ocaml-dev >= 0.3.5.arch.4-8
        libpostgresql-ocaml-dev >> 1.4.6-4
ocaml-fileutils
ocaml-getopt
mlgmp
ocamldap
        libocamlnet-ocaml-dev >= 1.1-10
missinglib
        libounit-ocaml-dev >> 1.0.2-3
mlpcap
ocamlgraph
ocamlgsl
ounit
perl4caml
regexp-pp
        libpcre-ocaml-dev >= 5.10.1-4
syslog-ocaml
xml-light
otags

The following packages also need to be rebuilt, but only on a few
architectures (they are built to native code on other architectures, so
don't depend on a specific ocaml version):

approx (hppa mips mipsel s390)
        libocamlnet-ocaml-dev >= 1.1-10
        libpcre-ocaml-dev >= 5.10.1-4
        libsyslog-ocaml-dev >> 1.2-3.1+b1
confluence (hppa mips mipsel s390)
mldonkey (alpha hppa m68k mips mipsel s390)
        liblablgtk2-ocaml-dev >= 2.6.0-5
mtasc (hppa mips mipsel s390)
        libextlib-ocaml-dev >= 1.5-4

It would be great if you could schedule these builds :)
Thanks,
Julien