Transition to ocaml 3.09.2

Hi all,

(cc:ing Enrico because he maintains polygen)

the following packages need source uploads for the new ocaml in sid:
* headache
    package is Architecture: all
* camomile
    libcamomile-ocaml-dev Depends: libcamomile-ocaml-data (=${Source-Version})
    and the latter is arch:all.  I think this could be fixed by using
    ${source:Version} from dpkg-dev >= 1.13.19.
* polygen
    package is Architecture: all
* postgresql-ocaml
    ocaml version number is hardcoded in
    debian/patches/03_examples.dpatch, which probably means that the
    examples are wrong in the package currently in experimental

Other packages can be updated via binary NMUs, I'll request them on
-release.

Cheers,
Julien