Re: Depends clause of control

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 23:14 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 07:04:50AM +1000, skaller wrote:

> > I have enough trouble getting just ONE package
> > to work :)
>
> Fair enough, but keep this in mind for a later time.

It is more than 'in mind': as mentioned, it is a goal
that is actively being worked on, by factoring the
existing software into packages already .. within Felix.

However .. suppose I factored out the literate programming
tool interscript .. who would upload it?

It's a Python program. This is an Ocaml support group.
Do I need 6 different DD's just to release the system?

[And strange and alarming as it may seem .. Debian isn't
the only OS distro around .. but I put this in [] because
I already know Sven's answer :]