Re: DD for Felix package requested

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 09:29:16PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Ralf, do you remember where is the svn-buildpackage howto we prepared
> for our repository structure? It should be committed on the repository
> somewhere, but I can't find it right now ...
> Well, John, if you find it, it would be a good starting point :-)

I had been looking for it recently so I tried again, but could not find
it.  It was under some old/ directory, which has probably been deleted.

I found the correct revision using an old checkout that I was lucky
enough to still have around.  Here you can see the policy/ directory:

  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ocaml-maint?rev=679

However, attempts to access it are failing, both using the web and using
svn:

  $ svn co -r679 svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-ocaml-maint/policy/
  svn: File not found: revision 3025, path '/policy'

What happened to the repository?

Ciao,

Enrico