Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 10:42:26AM -0500, Eric Cooper wrote:
> And of course to build new versions, I had to edit all the control
> files, *.files, *.install, *.dirs, etc files in the debian
> subdirectories, even though there was no change to the source code.

Remember that, even with Sven's solution, you will still have to ensure
that all libraries you depend on (transitively) have been rebuilt with
the correct ocaml version. If it is just for local installation you can
easily rebuild them batchly avoiding any changes to debian/control, but
if it is for upload to the debian archive you still have to bump the
">>"  versioned build-dependency.