libfacile-ocaml-dev

Hi

I wrote an ITP for libfacile-dev (renamed it to libfacile-ocaml-dev, thx to
Sylvain LE GALL).

libfacile-ocaml-dev will be needed by newer kde-applications for some
features. (I talked to the Kalzium developer and he needs it for linear
algebra, so without this lib a feature is missing)

Now i subscribed this ML and want to ask for a review of my packages.

Please check them and tell me if you agree or if there are some issues which
you want to be changed (just kick me and tell me ;)

I don't like the situation with the ocaml version in the package.
I hate static version numbers there (but don't know what to do with it yet).

Thanks for your help and I hope that I can help you with maintaining
libfacile-ocaml-dev .

Greetings
Steffen