Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 10:06:25PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> thing for ocaml 3.09.0 to be uploaded to unstable once approx goes in, that is
> 4 days from now, which would be saturday or sunday, so let's schedule the
> 3.09.0 upload to unstable for next monday, does that sound reasonable to
> everyone involved ?

Ok for me. As those of you may have noticed following the discussion
with Joey, dh_ocaml will need a fair amount of rewriting to be included
in debhelper. I don't know if I will manage to do it for the scheduled
date.

If not we will go ahead with the transition without it and then start
rebuilding libraries using sometime it in the future.