Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

>  2) other uploads, like ocurl, and maybe approx, cduce, or geneweb, which
>     happened recently and are not yet in testing. These we have the choice to
>     wait or have them go in with the ocaml 3.09.0 stuff.

Speaking for geneweb, no problem for me if my last upload doesn't go
to testing and if I have to rebuild the package once more.

The version currently in testing is rock solid and the changes were
minimal (a few LSB init scripts things).

Well, I'll be happy if it goes be fore ocaml 3.09 enters unstable, but
I won't be angry otherwise....

Actually, my main concern is whether the alpha crash is solved or not
with ocaml 3.09