CDuce package needs a rebuild ?

Hi,

At home, when trying to compile an application that uses CDuce, I had an
error concerning an incoherency between CDuce interface and the Curl
interface (used by CDuce). It seems that the Curl OCaml wrapper has been
rebuilt, but CDuce wasn't.

Is the new md5sums stuff supposed to warn about these problems
automatically ? If so, what should I do to use it ?

In the mean time, I suppose a CDuce upload is necessary, isn't it ?

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org