Re: dh_ocaml

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 04:17:55PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Now that the version of the ocaml package with ocaml-md5sums has been
> uploaded is time to speak about dh_ocaml: a new debhelper able to
> automatically compute ocaml dependencies.
[...]
> Summary of the example packages I rebuilt:
>
>   ocamlnet:   uses debhelper, library with both -dev and runtime parts
>   equeue:     uses debhelper, library with both -dev and runtime parts
>   pxp:        uses debhelper, library with -dev part only
>   pcre-ocaml: uses cdbs, library with both -dev and runtime parts
>   ulex:       uses cdbs, library with -dev part only, non standard
>               library name

I started to look at the dh_ocaml branch of pxp as a model for how to
update syslog-ocaml.

First question: it calls "dh_ocaml -p libpxp-ocaml-dev" -- isn't the -p
argument unnecessary, since it only produces a -dev package?

Second question: is there a command or script to put package
directories into svn-buildpackage layout (build-area/, trunk/,
upstream/)?  Or should I just do a bunch of "svn mkdir" and "svn move"
commands? (I saw the svn-inject command, but in this case the package
is already in SVN, but in the wrong layout.)