ocamlnet 1.0

Ocamlnet 1.0 has been released, I've ready a debian package and also
packages of mine depending on it. They are available here:

  http://www.bononia.it/~zack/debian/

Before even deceding whether to upload them or wait for ocaml 3.08.3
entering testing I would like to have depending packages rebuilt and
tested against it. AFAICT they should be ocamldap and approx.

Could please maintainer of them rebuild them against ocamlnet 1.0?

BTW, Eric: in the ocaml-http package you could find at the above URL I
integrated your patch, that should fix approx issues.