Re: ocamlnet 1.0

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:27:23AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Ocamlnet 1.0 has been released, I've ready a debian package and also
> packages of mine depending on it. They are available here:
>
>   http://www.bononia.it/~zack/debian/

Please upload to experimental asap (as 0.99.experimental.1.0), so people can
upload packages there, and package which need NEW get through it.

> Before even deceding whether to upload them or wait for ocaml 3.08.3
> entering testing I would like to have depending packages rebuilt and
> tested against it. AFAICT they should be ocamldap and approx.
>
> Could please maintainer of them rebuild them against ocamlnet 1.0?
>
> BTW, Eric: in the ocaml-http package you could find at the above URL I
> integrated your patch, that should fix approx issues.

Eric, can you test the approx package with it ? I will be traveling the next 2
weeks, so if someone else (Stefano ?) could upload the package, that would be
nice.