Re: ocamlnet 1.0

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:27:23AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> BTW, Eric: in the ocaml-http package you could find at the above URL I
> integrated your patch, that should fix approx issues.

OK, I built ocamlnet and ocaml-http and rebuilt approx with
them.  No problems (although ocamlnet generated a number of OCaml
warnings about bad style or missing match cases, etc.)

I haven't been running the new approx binary very long, but so far
it's working fine.  I think it should be OK for sponsored upload.
Thanks.