Re: COCANWIKI - ExtLib

Cocanwiki:

I believe I have it working now.  It does complain because I don't have
any hostname for the box it is running on.  I will need to find a
work-around or perhaps change my ISP provider.  I am currently just
running on a residential high speed cable provide(CableOne.net).

I had to add the following sym-links in

cd /usr/lib
 ln -s /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/stublibs/dllnums.so dllnums.so
 ln -s /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/stublibs/dllpostgres.so dllpostgres.so

cd /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3
 ln -s /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/apache apache
 ln -s /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/dbi dbi
 ln -s /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/gregoriandate gregoriandate

In the cocanwiki file I needed to add the following
  CamlLoad /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/nums.cma
  CamlLoad /usr/share/mod_caml/registry.cmo
  CamlLoad /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/extlib/extLib.cma
  CamlLoad /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/postgres/postgres.cma
  CamlLoad /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/dbi/dbi.cma
  CamlLoad /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/dbi/dbi_postgres.cmo
  CamlLoad /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/gregoriandate/gregorianDate.cma

The allow for admin has a hardcoded ip address which I replaced with my
ip address.  Possibly something should be done differently there?

The "make install" doesn't move the files over to /usr/share..."  So I
moved the files.

Added a note to the cocanwiki web installation web page about needing to
create user "www-data" in the postgres database.

Possibly some other changes I forgotten.

--JayR