Re: COCANWIKI - ExtLib

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 06:59:28PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 10:03:57AM -0700, Jay Riddle wrote:
> >
> > Was the cocanwiki_1.3.11-1_all.deb supposed to have source in it?
> >
> > Where do I locate the source for cocanwiki_1.3.11-1?
>
> The source for cocanwiki, and all other debs except for gregoriandate
> which I'll send you separately, is in the alioth.debian.org
> repository.
>
> You will need Subversion client ("svn").  (It's a bit like CVS).
>
> You'll need to register as a site user at http://alioth.debian.org
>
> You'll need to join the Debian OCaml Maintainers Task Force
> (https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ocaml-maint/).  I'm to be
> honest not sure whether anyone can join this, or whether you need to
> get Sven or Stefano to approve you.  I'm quite sure they will approve
> you if you just ask.

Yep, we have to approve, but ...

> Then ... now I can't find the documentation about how to check stuff
> out of subversion, which is why I'm x-posting this to the
> debian-ocaml-maint list.
>
> 	Debian OCaml people:
>
> 	How does Jay get read-only access to the subversion repo?

  svn co svn://@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/cocanwiki/trunk cocanwiki

Should do it, if not there is a serious problem somewhere.

There is also the web interface from http://svn.debian.org.

Write access is only needed if you modify stuff and want to checkit in.