New camlrpc package

Hello,

I have just added in the Subversion repository the camlrpc source
package. It is both a library and a binary that allow Caml programs to
use Sun RPC.

As this is my first package, I may not have done it the right way, so
don't hesitate to give me your feedback.

On IRC, I had a discussion with Sven concerning hack in debian/rules vs.
clean changes in upstream Makefiles. Sven said that he prefers clean
changes in upstream Makefiles.

In this package, during compilation "depend" files are created in the
examples, and I don't want to see them in the package. So I tried to fix
the Makefiles DISTCLEAN targets, but it didn't work because DISTCLEAN is
executed before compilation, and "depend" files are generated during
compilation.

So, for now, I've gone with a "find . -name 'depend' -exec rm {} \;" in
debian/rules (hackish way). Maybe a cleaner solution would be to
separate the compilation of the software itself and its examples, so
that we do not have "depend" files in examples folders.

What do you think ?

(If it's not clear, don't hesitate to ask for more information. My
english is not so good, which may lead to misunderstandings).

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: thomas.petazzoni@jabber.dk