Re: Accessing Subversion repository

Hello,

Eric C. Cooper a écrit :

Once I had an Alioth password, I used scp to copy my id_dsa.pub to
ecc-guest@svn.debian.org:.ssh/authorized_keys.  Then I could ssh into
a shell, and use svn+ssh, without password prompting.

In fact, the problem was that I couldn't even log on svn.debian.org through ssh. I had to ask on irc.oftc.net/#alioth, and someone activated my svn.d.o account. This activation was not made automatically after an account registration on alioth.d.o. The guy told me that now a crontab does the job every hour.

I also found that I could add the line
    ssh = ssh -l ecc-guest
to my ~/.subversion/config file on my client machine, so that I can do
   svn xxx svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/...
without having to include "ecc-guest@".

Thanks ! I was looking for something like that !

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: thomas.petazzoni@jabber.dk