Re: Problem since the loading of the ocamlnet 0.98 package.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 01:26:12PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Which architecture are you using? Since I make uploads for powerpc, if
> you are on some other arch and you're using unstable it's likely that
> you've got installed the latest ocamlnet package but not the pxp package
> rebuilt against it (no: dependencies doesn't help here since we are
> using >= only deps).

I've been wondering about the use of '>=' deps.  Surely these are
actually wrong, since OCaml libraries require exact versions of all
the libraries they were built with?

Rich.

MONOLITH is an advanced framework for writing web applications in C, easier
than using Perl & Java, much faster and smaller, reusable widget-based arch,
database-backed, discussion, chat, calendaring:
http://www.annexia.org/freeware/monolith/