Re: mod_caml and cocanwiki (was: Re: Cocanwiki package)

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 04:14:03PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> This was the first try i did, and as thus is a rather older version of your
> package, maybe the first or second we spoke about.
>
> > to build the package already in that directory.  I'm using:
> >
> >   dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
>
> Try the opkg-buildpackage tool in tools in the SVN repo. You use it by plainly
> calling it in the trunk dir, containing the debian dir and the orig tarball.

OK.  opkg-buildpackage doesn't get very far, because the version of
mod_caml in the directory is rather old, and no longer builds.  So I
need to update it to the latest tarball and debian/ directory.

Can I just do:

svn rm mod-caml_1.1.9+cvs.2004.07.30.orig.tar.gz
svn add <<name of new package>>

and commit that?  Or should I be doing other things?

Rich.

"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is
the notion that everything has to be sacrificed for speed. In computer
languages as in life, speed kills." -- Mike Vanier