Re: mod_caml and cocanwiki (was: Re: Cocanwiki package)

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 05:31:09PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Any movement on getting mod_caml and/or cocanwiki into Debian?
> I have packages for both here:
> http://sandbox.merjis.com/debian_packages
> and if you like I can build newer packages ...

I've looked at mod_caml and cocanwiki recently because I'm interested in
them. Still I've no time to be the maintainer of the package, _but_ I
will be happy to review and sponsor your packages.

This means that _you_ will be the package maintainer, you would take
care of bug reports and so on. I (or someone else) would simply perform
the uploads for you.

Before spending time on your packages, and since we have discussed this
issue many time in the past, I would like you to give me some answers
(already posed in the past for your packages IIRC, but never answered):
1) is ok for you to be the maintainer of those packages?
2) is ok for you to work on the SVN repository of our alioth project?
   It would ease our work. If the answer is "yes" could you please
   commit the latest version of your package on the repository instead
   of simply making the available on the web?
3) are you interested in being an official debian developer or not?
   Note that you can be the maintainer of your packages even if you
   answer "no"

I will be happy to spend time on your package for review and feedback to
you, but I wont do it unless the above points are made clear.