Re: Accepted ocaml 3.08.0-1 (powerpc all source)

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:39:43PM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> Those should be ready (you can see them on the svn) but since they are
> libraries, I'm waiting for the new ocaml-findlib.

Don't expect it before next monday. BTW, maybe I'm paranoid, but I would
like to see a RC bug report filled against the ocaml package just to
avoid it will enter testing until all the packages have been rebuild for
it.

It will help also people looking at the BTS to understand that we are in
a transition phase ...

Cheers,
Vacant-Zack