Re: Accepted ocaml 3.08.0-1 (powerpc all source)

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 05:56:21PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > BTW did you add the cmx required to compile COQ?
> > (having had quick look at the svn, I don't think so but I might be
> > wrong).
>
> Damn, i forgot, Will go in 3.08.0-2 then.

Ok, please can you do a SVN checkout, build ocaml there, and try to build coq
with it. I will not have time to make an upload today still, and need to check
some other patches that were removed, like the objinfo one which i need to
readd, and the hppa one which i believe can go away, but i need to check.

I wonder if the camlp4_optional.dpatch and the clean.dpatch are needed still.